16 Oct 2020
- Get ready 4 Christmas
- New Kits
- New Yarns
Fall is Well Upon Us
The leaves are falling and those shorter days are noticeable. I realize that Thanksgiving will have a different look for most of us this year but I hope that everyone has contact with family and enjoys their long weekend.
Sweater knitting is in full force and if you haven’t already started then you need to be getting at your Christmas knitting. Below you will find a few ideas for X-mas gifting and some great deals.
Get Ready 4 Christmas Our Hours New Kits New Yarns
Get Ready 4 Christmas
Each year we set up 4 kits for Christmas knitting. This year we are featuring a ladies hat (Confection Sparkle)-chunky, a cowl (Slip Stitch Cowl)-super bulky, lounging socks (Movie Night Slipper Socks)-super bulky & a man’s hat (Hill 60)-worsted. All of the projects are in worsted weight or higher which make for quick knits in the pre-Christmas rush
Each kit comes complete with all materials to knit the project and the patterns. You must take all 4 to get the great discount price.
$72.00 (Reg $82.00)
We have decided to expand our hours slightly in this busy fall season.
Beginning on Tuesday October 13th,
Tuesday to Friday 10am-4pm (was a 3pm close) Saturdays 10am-3pm
Mon & Sun - closed
Please note that we are still not able to offer classes or Sit & Knits at this time. Sorry. We miss them too!
Estelle has come out with some fabulous hat kits. Each little package contains one cake of Lumiere yarn, a pompom and the pattern to make a hat. 4 great colourways. Fabulous fall projects! $23.50
Hours will be: Tues - Fri: 10am-4pm every day (no evenings) Sat: 10am-3pm Sun & Mon: Closed
1) for the safety of all of our customers: do not visit the store if, you have a cough, fever have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, or have a person in your household who may have been exposed. Staff may ask you at the door.
2) The wearing of a mask is now mandatory. Our staff will be wearing masks while interacting with customers. Please come in supplied with your own mask.
3) there will be a limit of 7 customers in the store at any time. Please check before entering
4) social distancing (keeping 6ft from others) will be maintained in the store
5) upon entry you will be given hand sanitizer
6) please limit yarn handling to items that you are intending to purchase
7) payment will be limited to: Tap (Interac, Visa, M/C) Cash is not being accepted at this time
Please adhere to the above rules & regs as we do not wish to be fined (It’s $5000 !!) or shut down.
Thank you so much for your consideration
- no returns will be accepted (this may continue for some time)
- no one-on-one project help - we just can’t be that close, and handle someone else’s work for what it takes to assist you
Not everyone will be comfortable with in-store shopping and of course we will continue to offer Wool & Silk Co - Online Shopping (Click this link) (Best method for ordering)
- curbside pickup
- pickup at my home
- telephone ordering (519) 925-6194