Summer Sale Update
21 Sep 2020
- We are so excited about our summer sale that we have decided to continue it!
- All summer yarns are 20% off until end of day September 26th
- On-line shopping too.
End of Summer Sale - 20% off
Now continued to Saturday Sept 26th
Help us clear summer stock and make room for the great new winter yarns that are coming in. 20% off on summer weights and fibres. All over the store. Just look for the little beach umbrellas!
PS: Since the umbrellas are already in place I have decreased my Margarita consumption.
Shop On-Line Too!
Fall Sweater Idea
To help you get started into the fall season we will be featuring some Fall Sweater Ideas.
If you have been into the shop you will have most likely noticed this stunning Purl Code cardigan by Isabell Kraemer. She writes such a great pattern. We knitted it up in Mid-Knit Cravings’s merino Sweet Sock fingering. What a wonderful yarn! Tonal colours seem to look great for this one. But if you want the “purl code” to show more obviously then we would suggest a flatter, plainer colour. Lots to choose from and more coming in about 4-6 weeks. This one will be that great “go to” sweater for everyday.
Pullover version available ( Purl Code Pullover )
Thank you to our Karen M. for knitting this store sample Hours will be: Tues - Sat: 10am-3pm every day (no evenings)
New Store Protocols:
1) for the safety of all of our customers: do not visit the store if, you have a cough, fever have been exposed to a COVID-19 patient, or have a person in your household who may have been exposed. Staff may ask you at the door.
2) The wearing of a mask is now mandatory. Our staff will be wearing masks while interacting with customers. Please come in supplied with your own mask.
3) there will be a limit of 7 customers in the store at any time. Please check before entering
4) social distancing (keeping 6ft from others) will be maintained in the store
5) upon entry you will be given hand sanitizer
6) please limit yarn handling to items that you are intending to purchase
7) payment will be limited to: Tap (Interac, Visa, M/C) Cash is not being accepted at this time
Please adhere to the above rules & regs as we do not wish to be fined (It’s $5000 !!) or shut down.
Thank you so much for your consideration
- no returns will be accepted (this may continue for some time)
- no one-on-one project help - we just can’t be that close, and handle someone else’s work for what it takes to assist you
Not everyone will be comfortable with in-store shopping and of course we will continue to offer Wool & Silk Co - Online Shopping (Click this link) (Best method for ordering)
- curbside pickup
- pickup at my home
- telephone ordering (519) 925-6194