January Mid-Month Update
10 Jan 2019
Guest Indie Dyer !
New Yarns are Coming In
Guest Indie(Independent) Dyer is coming! January 19th, 2019 - 10am-3pm So excited to welcome our first Indie Dyer to the Wool & Silk Co.
Come in & say hi to Jesika Hughes from Many Hues Fiber Studios
Jesika comes to us from Orangeville, Ontario. Who knew? Many-Hues yarns are hand-painted in small batch runs; no two skeins are the same! Her primary yarn focus is fingering-weight, with a spotlight on self striping sock yarns. Currently dyeing with a 80/20 superwash merino with nylon blend. She is looking to expand into worsted weight yarns, and has a single ply superwash merino that should be ready for January 19th.
2 discounts for 35% each have been claimed already!!
- you chose an envelope when you purchased during the Boxing Week sales days
- we have it here in the store with your name on it
- worth a discount of 15% - 50% off on any purchase before the end of January
- 1 single use of the discount on a purchase (does not apply to any items bought from our guest indie dyer)
- don’t forget to come in to claim you discount ( I will be reminding you !)
Please visit our Classes page to sign up for classes. They begin in January and there are so many choices of great projects. We are offering several dates during the weeks including Saturdays. More classes will follow in the February announcements. Lots of new yarns are appearing daily. So much fun! Pop in and see what has come to us.Return to News Items